Real Estate Marketing Plan Development
At Property Target, we work to help you market your business to both sellers and potential buyers. We can help you to develop a marketing plan that will lay the foundation for your success. Before we are able to develop an executable marketing plan, we will first discuss some important information with you to better understand your business:
- Who is your target audience?
- What call to action do you want your audience to receive?
- Do you have any competitors?
- How do your competitors reach your target audience?
- What opportunities are your competitors missing?
- What is your budget?
- What are your strengths, and how do they set you apart from your competitors?
- What can you offer your customers that your competitors do not offer?
Once we have identified these issues, we can help you to develop a marketing plan that takes advantage of and promotes your strengths. We can also assist you with identifying the best way to brand your business to reach your target audience, as branding and visibility are essential in the real estate business.
Marketing Plan Basics
Property Target develops marketing plans for real estate agents, brokerages and brands – focusing on all areas from market research right through marketing execution. Some of the fundamental parts to a successful marketing plan that we can help you to develop are included below:
- Executive summary
- Mission statement
- Market analysis
- Competitive analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Goals and Impact
- Product and service definition
- Marketing schedule and strategies
- Control and evaluation
- Marketing Execution
- Feedback Loop
Contact Property Target today to talk to a marketing expert about your real estate business and how we can help you to develop a successful marketing plan.